Friday, November 15, 2013

Dear Self,

Dear S,

Ok it's like this...
U have two options...
Play the victim or take responsibility for whatever happened and move on
Fck, it's like u enjoy this pity party
Where u can sit, cry all day and whine how nobody wants or care about ur ass
The real question is... Is this even a fair statement?
Even God will be so confused by this.
Listen, just listen... U are the one that has chosen to alienate urself from everyone
U are the one that has chosen to be by urself and push every one away... Oh so rudely too
Missy... U are the one that has made one person the centre of your existence ... The reason why u are happy or sad is this one person
Dude... You have chosen to give up on everyone and everything coz that's the easiest thing to do.. The easy way out is what you've chosen my dear
How do u expect different results if u don't change ur approach and try something different
Not to be harsh or hard on you but I think you are weaker than u actually realize 
Like freaking snap out of this... It is not serious ... Nothing in this life is ever that deep.
If you are willing to negotiate your standards ... Well girl, I'm sorry you have no standard.

I'm tired ... I'm tired of your pity party .. I am sick and tired wallah
Grow the fck up
Nobody owes u anything
The world doesn't owe u nothing.... You have to find your own.. Dog eat dog world... That's the reality
You need to re-evaluate your standards and stick to them..  Right now I feel like you are floating ... Just winging it... Waiting for things to happen to you.. Not taking any damn thing serious.. You can't live life like this ... You can't coast through life... If you keep waiting... Nothing will happen ... U gotta go get whatever u want by urself Hun

Please please please I beg you...  Remember what's really important to u... And don't take it for granted
Life is too damn short to be unhappy or to push people that genuinely care about you away.
And it is a two way street... U should show them too... Be happy...  Don't compare urself to nobody... Don't mistake contentment for being complacent.. Two completely different things

Be open minded... Make Allah ur best friend... I know it's hard but try ... That's the only person that will not fail you in this world Wallah.. Pray about everything... Talk to him about everything ... Faith is something I feel u are lacking right now... I'd need u to get it back.

You are going to be 24 soon... Alhamdulilah .. Please grow up ... Grow up.... Grow up! I love you... I honestly do... But sometimes you let me down... And it hurts .. I just need you to be strong for yourself... Thank you! I love you and your perfect imperfections.. Oh wait... I said that already

Love Always,

S